Capital Street Group Evaluation Process
Helping you finance
We have established extensive and thorough evaluation procedures to consistently provide high-quality investment options to our clients.
CAPITAL STREET GROUP EXEMPT MARKET DISTRIBUTION SYNDICATION CONTROLS
As an Exempt Market Dealer, Capital Street Group is able to introduce options for individuals interested in investing in Exempt Market products, as well as provide solutions for capital market seekers. This position of privilege and trust Capital Street Group takes very seriously.
We have established extensive and thorough evaluation procedures to consistently provide high-quality investment options to our clients. These include both an internal and external control review of any product prior to it being submitted to our syndication or investors for investment, as well as an extensive risk assessment process to define weaknesses in parties seeking capital (thereby helping to protect investor capital through risk acknowledgement). Our corporate finance unit reviews new products internally, after which a more rigorous, external review with independent third party verifications is conducted for those that show good organization, strong business models and promise.
Once all the information is sourced, organized, double-checked and provided, then it is finally evaluated by our credit decision review panel. Then, and only then, do we consider offering the product to investors through our syndication system.
Our typical due diligence process may include:
- Business Model Review: Every business is different, and Capital Street Group will review the business proposal to determine whether the business is capable of attaining capitalization in the exempt markets.
- Meetings with Management: We personally meet with the management team, evaluating their experience and their vision of the investment opportunity they represent.
- Offering Information Review: This ensures that all material information is compliant, accurate and provides full disclosure for our Exempt Dealer Representatives in the jurisdiction required.
- Financial Review and Flow of Funds: Analysts and auditors review financials from the business to analyze its fiscal history, as well as past use and allocation of capital and projected source and uses of funds. This helps ensure management capabilities, as well as provides further background on the company.
- Background Checks: We may perform background checks to review the issuer’s principals.
- Investor Alignment: By understanding the issuer company and its needs we gain a sufficient body of knowledge to present the finance opportunity to the proper investors with aligned goals.